All Star Habitat
On Sunday I finally made it over to the First NBA All Star Game to be played in a non-NBA city.
The Thomas & Mack center was transformed for only this weekend. I didn't get to go inside. You needed offical creditals, which I didn't have, but......

I could be out in front of the building where they were building a house for Habitat for Humanity. Not much of a house if you ask me.

Along side a few No-name NBA stars and some Hall of Famers no one ever heard of, were a few famous stars, Harold Ramis and The Office's Steve Carell

I was busy getting video (a photo of the video) for my story so I was un-able to get a photo with them, but I did say hello and shaked hands with them. You have to be polite, am I right.
Still you never know who you will meet in Vegas
The Thomas & Mack center was transformed for only this weekend. I didn't get to go inside. You needed offical creditals, which I didn't have, but......

I could be out in front of the building where they were building a house for Habitat for Humanity. Not much of a house if you ask me.

Along side a few No-name NBA stars and some Hall of Famers no one ever heard of, were a few famous stars, Harold Ramis and The Office's Steve Carell

I was busy getting video (a photo of the video) for my story so I was un-able to get a photo with them, but I did say hello and shaked hands with them. You have to be polite, am I right.
Still you never know who you will meet in Vegas

1 Comments:
At 8:42 AM,
Mr KR said…
lets see...NBA All-Star Game + Habitat for Humanity = Egon & the 40 year old virgin. Um...if they say so!
Post a Comment
<< Home