Deliciousness
So I got a crock pot for Christmas.
I specifically asked for one and it has changed my life. Oh, the wonders that come out of that pot are too numerous to mention. I made chili about a month ago and it was fantastic. I made beef stew two weeks ago and it was a dream.
Today I upped the anty and tried my first brisket.

I can't even tell you how fantastic it smells.
I can't wait to try it!
Oh, crock pot... You are a dream.
I specifically asked for one and it has changed my life. Oh, the wonders that come out of that pot are too numerous to mention. I made chili about a month ago and it was fantastic. I made beef stew two weeks ago and it was a dream.
Today I upped the anty and tried my first brisket.

I can't even tell you how fantastic it smells.
I can't wait to try it!
Oh, crock pot... You are a dream.

1 Comments:
At 2:46 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Mmmmmmm....Foooooood
Post a Comment
<< Home