Disaster
It snowed again today and I continue to enjoy weather stories even though I've basically done the same story over and over and over again.
But it was more than the snow that kept the day interesting. There was also the small fact that the switcher in our control room went down an hour before the newcast. We had no graphics, no live shots, and couldn't go to video. Besides that, we couldn't switch between cameras so the whole hour was shot off the shoulder by one guy.

It made for some interesting telelvision, I tell you.
But it was more than the snow that kept the day interesting. There was also the small fact that the switcher in our control room went down an hour before the newcast. We had no graphics, no live shots, and couldn't go to video. Besides that, we couldn't switch between cameras so the whole hour was shot off the shoulder by one guy.

It made for some interesting telelvision, I tell you.

3 Comments:
At 10:16 PM,
Anonymous said…
your anchor is pretty hot...the chick...not the dude...btw...that's a terrible flannel that photog is wearing...is grunge still popular in okie-la-homa?
At 3:39 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Grunge will ALWAYS be popualr. Someone should tell that male anchor to go see a taylor. He's suit jacket is WAY TOO BIG.
At 9:40 AM,
Unknown said…
I'll tell Chera you say so.
Flannel man... he's in production... that should explain everything.
A tailor? That suit jacket fits him. I think a piece of the set is blending with his coat so it makes it look big. Look at a larger picture.
Post a Comment
<< Home