"Doesn't Looks A Thing Like Jesus"
One of the best things about Living in the L.V. is that alot of cool bands come here. Since I love music I always want to go to concerts.

The Killers are actually from Vegas, so I was hoping the show at the Hard Rock outdoor summer stage was going to be good. I was wrong. IT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING!

I had great seats! I was closer than the picture shows. The concert was so cool that I didn't want it to end. Plus they were awesome to watch live. Way better than on iPod.
A great way to kick off summer concert season. I hoping to score John Mayer tickets for next week. Too many shows not enough.......cash!

The Killers are actually from Vegas, so I was hoping the show at the Hard Rock outdoor summer stage was going to be good. I was wrong. IT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING!

I had great seats! I was closer than the picture shows. The concert was so cool that I didn't want it to end. Plus they were awesome to watch live. Way better than on iPod.
A great way to kick off summer concert season. I hoping to score John Mayer tickets for next week. Too many shows not enough.......cash!

1 Comments:
At 11:32 AM,
Mr KR said…
you must have to be a killers fan to understand the subject of this post. anyone? buller?
Post a Comment
<< Home