REMbug
It's been a while since I've done any work on REMbug...so I did a some 2nd Unit stuff I've been putting off.

The reason I've been sitting on my REMbug ass is because I've become frustrated with my shitty ass Magix Movie Maker program. It fucking sucks for anything that involves more than a couple of quick edits and some shit ass music. So...tomorrow I'm running over to Duff's house to check out his Adobe program. If I like it better (which I'm sure I will) I'll be upgrading.
BTW, Borracho...you did give me a disc with some programs on it once, but they were only upgrades, and since I didn't have Adobe anything at the time, it wouldn't load them for me.

The reason I've been sitting on my REMbug ass is because I've become frustrated with my shitty ass Magix Movie Maker program. It fucking sucks for anything that involves more than a couple of quick edits and some shit ass music. So...tomorrow I'm running over to Duff's house to check out his Adobe program. If I like it better (which I'm sure I will) I'll be upgrading.
BTW, Borracho...you did give me a disc with some programs on it once, but they were only upgrades, and since I didn't have Adobe anything at the time, it wouldn't load them for me.

1 Comments:
At 2:42 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
HA HA....you're not happy with crappy computer software
Post a Comment
<< Home