AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

How it flys...

On my weekend (Mon. and Tues.) I went to Lake Mead for the first time since I moved to the desert. It was awesome. Sunshine, cool water, and beer. Then I thought about it, I've been living in L.V. for a complete year.


So I started thinking about all the new experiences I had since moving here, there are way too many to post, but I thought a few highlights could be shown.



Bright lights gonna set my soul on fire...Vegas brought alot a new professional marks on my resume



Like news helicopter shots, new HD camera , and SAT lives


I threw two bachelor parties for two great friends


Plus I was in my friend's wedding with another wedding coming up. Always a groomsman, never.....getting that chain attached


I spent New Year's Eve flying high above the Strip with the best view of the fireworks. I'd say besides for New York, L.V. is the best place to celebrate the New Year. Nothing ever closes!!


I also got to finally snowboard on Utah snow, probably the best snow in the world. That is the truth, brah!


Everything happens here. Because everyone wants to hang out in Vegas. I seen it all and been to all kinds of events. Not one of them was bad.
Watched the implosion of the legendary Stardust

I met a bunch of cool celebrities, including my childhood hero Boomer Esiason, at events like the Nascar, and the Grand Prix


I've seen the sun rise after partying the night away way too many times. I think I hit a new level of drunkeness that only the few and best can reach.

After a full year of crazy parties and hot nights I'm ready for the next one to start.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:24 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Good stuff, Dusty. Everyone's posts are getting long! It's cool though...I like it.

    I went to Lake Mead once during my tenure in Vegas...it was for work purposes...I shot a dead body getting pulled out of that nice cool water.

    If you've been in Vegas a year, that means it's been a year since I've been to Vegas. I'm coming soon, brah! I don't know how or when...but soon. I gotta! I need my Vegas fix.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home