A week
I've had a week and a half without internet, boys.
Apparently I didn't miss much around here.
I visited the Pearly Gates in St. Peter

Rallied for the Twins

Waited at the NBA Draft

And, this is the best one, saw the Wienie-Mobile!

Around 10:20 pm , it merged in front of me at Crosstown going south and exited west on 494. I imagine the mobile has rich relatives in Edina, and will spend the night mooching off of them and sleeping on their couch.
Apparently I didn't miss much around here.
I visited the Pearly Gates in St. Peter

Rallied for the Twins

Waited at the NBA Draft

And, this is the best one, saw the Wienie-Mobile!

Around 10:20 pm , it merged in front of me at Crosstown going south and exited west on 494. I imagine the mobile has rich relatives in Edina, and will spend the night mooching off of them and sleeping on their couch.

2 Comments:
At 7:54 PM,
Mr KR said…
I got your voicemail about that during a busy night at the looney bin...I was thinking at the time...I hope she took a pic!
At 9:42 PM,
Lucky Day said…
It's a terrible photo, but I knew I had to get something. It's not everyday one sees a hot dog rolling down the street.
Post a Comment
<< Home