AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

All Star Game






My Station was nice enough to take me off the "kids being kids in Lodi stories" so that I could to the All Star Game. Some of the old timers were pissed but f*%#k them in the ear. Here are a couple of shots from my two days Sorry no shots of over the hill celebs and athletes or women I would have no chance with. SOme of us have to work. More pics on flikr

2 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    yes...fuck the old timers in the ear...and even some of the new timers...you know who I mean.

     
  • At 8:58 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Awesome!!! Out-of-town trip!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home