Northwest Trek
Just returned from an awesome trip to Pacific Northwest. I had a blast. I all started in wonderful Portland Oregon, where I was re-introduced to the color green. As in trees. I miss trees, and real weather. Everyday was beautiful. Sunny but with a bit of clouds and a breeze. I kept asking myself, "why did I ever leave?"

After two nights of partying with great friends and one random encounter with a new friend, I headed to Seattle to see yet more friends and do more partying.

Seattle was just as great. On Saturday, I did some awesome site seeing, drinking, and more drinking. Then on Sunday, I went to the Seahawk - Bengals game. Too bad the Bengals lost

In all it was just spectacular vacation, but isn't that how vacations are suppose to be.

After two nights of partying with great friends and one random encounter with a new friend, I headed to Seattle to see yet more friends and do more partying.

Seattle was just as great. On Saturday, I did some awesome site seeing, drinking, and more drinking. Then on Sunday, I went to the Seahawk - Bengals game. Too bad the Bengals lost

In all it was just spectacular vacation, but isn't that how vacations are suppose to be.

1 Comments:
At 9:02 PM,
Mr KR said…
Tomorrow Ned and I will be on the sidelines of the 49ers-Seahawks game. Ah yea!
Post a Comment
<< Home