AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, October 01, 2007

CANDLESTICK PARK

NED AND I HIT UP THE 49ERS-SEAHAGS GAME ON SUNDAY.

I HAD A DECENT VIEW FROM THE SIDELINE, WHILE NED WAS SHOOTING HIGHLIGHTS AND LOWLIGHTS. THE GAME GOT SO UGLY, I TOOK TO WATCHING THE SURROUNDING ENTERTAINMENT...

...LIKE THE DRUMMERS...

...AND SUCH.


WE BAILED HALFWAY THROUGH THE 4TH QUARTER. I HAD SEEN MORE THAN ENOUGH 49ER BALL SUCKING.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:09 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    You didn't have to wear the red fleeces?

     
  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Only the still photogs have to wear the red...the video guys wear black vests. Ned had turned his back in before leaving the field. I have a shot on my flickr page of two still photogs in the red vests.

     
  • At 6:39 PM, Blogger El Borracho said…

    Ned should've worn his duckvision vest!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home