AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

THE BEST!!!!

Ok, so you already know that I was a Defensive powerhouse this year out on the Flag Football field.


But now I've been awarded with yet another honor. I won one of four awards handed out at the Flag Football Awards Ceremony today.


You read that correct. Best Trash Talker!!!
I made Ocho Cinco proud. Next stop Flag Football Pro Bowl.


Also check your calendar

1 Comments:

  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Let's face it...I came back to Eugene to put us all in different towns again. More towns = more pictures...right?

    We'll see.
    You lazy puffs need to get your shutters crackin!

    Oh...and, nice trophy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home