AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, December 03, 2007

CALI TOP 3

Since Ned's getting all emotional about my alleged "California Bashing"...I figured I'd throw together a top 3 list of my own. So I present the Top 3 greatest things about this past year in California.

1: EVERYWHERE OTHER THAN SACRAMENTO
Yes...this one roughneck city doesn't represent the entire state, and I've been fortunate to see much more than the hostile, crowded freeways of the Capitol City. For example...

There were all those trips to San Francisco...

Checking out Chinatown...

Hitting up concerts...

Sporting events...

For free...

Cruising to Palo Alto...

And Napa...

Hanging at my friends awesome house in Marysville...

Hell...even visiting back home was great...

We didn't even suck up a fraction of what this state has to offer. There's the Redwoods to the North...L.A. beaches to the South...FRESNO!!!!

2: SPENDING TIME WITH THE FAM

Considering I haven't seen much of these folks over the past 10 years...it was nice to log some time with my family members.

Shooting guns with Pops...

Getting to see a year in the life of Burrito...
Ranging from here...

To here...

I'm glad I was able to spend time with the whole gang...


3: FURTHERING MY FRIENDSHIP WITH NED AND DUFF

Those unappreciative assholes...they'll probably never realize how much I actually like them...enjoy their company...etc. It's probably my fault. I don't know how to say "you're pretty cool, dude" without sounding like I'm stuck in a cheesy 1980's John Hughes movie. But...yeah...they're aces in my book, and I'll miss out witty exchanges in my office.

So...here's to you schmucks!


I hope you die from boredom without me.
Assholes.

So there.
Is everyone happy now?

4 Comments:

  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    NOOOO!!!! I want a top 5 for every county in every state that you've been in. o.k. top 3.

     
  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    now that I've finished the post I am satisfied. Oregon better realize what an asshole (great guy) there getting back.

     
  • At 10:48 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Are you two finished?

    Back and Forth like a gay Odd Couple

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ok mr shuttle cock.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home