AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The Association

So I went to my first professional basketball game tonight.



I brought a camera... actually two. Go figure.

My seat was pretty darn good, court side actually. So good that some guy from Cleveland named Lebron tried to sit in it early in the 1st quarter. I wasn't intimidated by his bullying antics, and realizing that he got up and ran to the other side of the court rather quickly.

The game was good but I really couldn't sit back and enjoy it. Everyone in my section was taking pictures, all the freaking time. Like all game long. So not wanting to act out of place, I followed the herd.

The Blazers led all game. But in the end that jackass Lebron hit a game winning layup with 0.3 left on the clock. Kind of a downer.

Oh well, I was sat on by a bizzillionaire.

3 Comments:

  • At 3:12 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Oh shit! An actually post from you. Has hell grozen over so damn quickly. Just for your knowledge...yes it is late and Yes I am drunk! What do you expect?! It is Wednesday night in The L.V.

     
  • At 7:59 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    I was gonna say...either you're drunk, or Ned was typing for you.

    Borracho...you get my text about your boss? What a tard!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    go to hell

     

Post a Comment

<< Home