Zoom Zoom
I worked Nascar on Sunday.
We flew up to the Speedway in Skywitness 8 HD. That's right we landed it right on the drag strip. Why? Because we're the news we can park whereever the hell we want!

I really don't get why so many people like Nascar. No way at any moment could I tell you who was winning. It's like high school track with cars. Running in circles.
Although I can say that I did like the energy. The speeding cars. The deafening noise. The smell of burning tires. Also with my media creds, I was able to get closer to the action than 98% of all those fans.

What's that Mr. racefan? You said that you wish you could be down on the track pre-race like me, down in the pits like me, up in the media room scoring girls numbers like me. Well I'm so sorry. Maybe next time we could switch.......Yeah Right, like that's ever going to happen!
We flew up to the Speedway in Skywitness 8 HD. That's right we landed it right on the drag strip. Why? Because we're the news we can park whereever the hell we want!

I really don't get why so many people like Nascar. No way at any moment could I tell you who was winning. It's like high school track with cars. Running in circles.
Although I can say that I did like the energy. The speeding cars. The deafening noise. The smell of burning tires. Also with my media creds, I was able to get closer to the action than 98% of all those fans.

What's that Mr. racefan? You said that you wish you could be down on the track pre-race like me, down in the pits like me, up in the media room scoring girls numbers like me. Well I'm so sorry. Maybe next time we could switch.......Yeah Right, like that's ever going to happen!

1 Comments:
At 9:06 AM,
Mr KR said…
Did you and Berk work as a team at picking up chicks?
Post a Comment
<< Home