Cal game
Last weekend me and the lady went to see our beloved ducks play one of couple self important schools in the area I live now. While we were impressed by the seats that we got for 15 bucks. We were not impressed by the people we were by. You know the people who always sound drunk even when there not. They kept on yelling DEFENSE,DEFENSE even when the ducks were on offense. I realized these were the same idiots who were at every Oregon sporting event that I shot when I lived in hippyville. I was excited to catch up with my old bud Guapo. Unfortunately he was too busy carrying out OSN orders to break a certain football coach's knee caps and didn't have time for me. Lastly I can't believe how much Berkeley has changed. It's been a little more than ten years since I lived in the area. I can't believe how rude and self important everyone is. It's like every east coast rude person was deported and landed in Berkeley. How do you react when a small child runs into YOU and its mother yells at you, saying "you came this close to killing my child!!!" I could go on and on but I won't.

4 Comments:
At 11:44 PM,
Mr KR said…
Geezus...sounds like you ran into the motherload of assholes. Glad I was on the court where the only dangers were 5 foot 6 point guards, and band nerds. YEAH...THAT'S RIGHT LUCKY!!! BAND!!! NERDS!!!!!!
At 11:45 PM,
Mr KR said…
Oh...and sorry I couldn't make time to say "hi"...but as it turns out...if I had, I probably would have either missed by feed or missed my flight.
At 1:08 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Response: "Next time I wouldn't miss. Now move your fucking kid, bitch!"
At 11:32 PM,
Mr KR said…
Vegas has made Dusty hard. (In the "street" sense...not the...nevermind.)
Post a Comment
<< Home