MORE PORTRAITS
I don't want Dusty to be the only one posting portraits on here. So...since he went out and found a Vegas rocker chick...I decided to go out and find a Eugene hippie chick.

I found this woman on craigslist. She posted an ad in the "creative gigs" section, seeking a photographer, who is looking to pad his portfolio, to take some portraits of her in nature. I emailed her, expecting to never hear back. Well I did hear back, and today we met up at a local park. We walked around, busted off about 80 shots, and went our separate ways. I used the f/1.4 lens quite a bit, and learned, it's real easy to shoot out of focus when shooting at 1.4. Many unusable shots. Eventually I narrowed it down to about 5 shots I really liked, plus 3 or 4 others.

The two posted here are my favorites.
Next up...I found some pregnant lady on craigslist who wants the same deal. We've emailed a few times. I'm taking pictures of her in a couple of weeks. The whole thing feels a bit bizarre, but at least I'm getting some portrait experience...my biggest photography weakness.

I found this woman on craigslist. She posted an ad in the "creative gigs" section, seeking a photographer, who is looking to pad his portfolio, to take some portraits of her in nature. I emailed her, expecting to never hear back. Well I did hear back, and today we met up at a local park. We walked around, busted off about 80 shots, and went our separate ways. I used the f/1.4 lens quite a bit, and learned, it's real easy to shoot out of focus when shooting at 1.4. Many unusable shots. Eventually I narrowed it down to about 5 shots I really liked, plus 3 or 4 others.

The two posted here are my favorites.
Next up...I found some pregnant lady on craigslist who wants the same deal. We've emailed a few times. I'm taking pictures of her in a couple of weeks. The whole thing feels a bit bizarre, but at least I'm getting some portrait experience...my biggest photography weakness.

3 Comments:
At 12:45 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Craigslist?!?!?!
Brilliant!!!!!
At 6:54 PM,
Lucky Day said…
That 50mm/f1.4 lens is awesome. I'm gonna get me one of those.
At 12:11 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Let's all get one!!!!!
Yipee!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home