Saturday
Good morning, amigos!
I'm back from my overnight adventure. Next time there's a full moon on a Friday, I'm calling in sick. I had a live shot, house fire, house fire, shooting, shooting, freeway shooting with three scenes... And as I left, the next photographer had two more house fires and the aforementioned shooting to tackle.
I guess my reward for sticking through the night was a sunrise.

My day is over.
I'm back from my overnight adventure. Next time there's a full moon on a Friday, I'm calling in sick. I had a live shot, house fire, house fire, shooting, shooting, freeway shooting with three scenes... And as I left, the next photographer had two more house fires and the aforementioned shooting to tackle.
I guess my reward for sticking through the night was a sunrise.

My day is over.

2 Comments:
At 12:00 PM,
Mr KR said…
Nice. Didn't realize Minneapolis represented with the gangsta life.
At 11:24 PM,
Mr KR said…
BTW...this has been a most enjoyable experience. AND...is anyone picking up the bat and taking a swing this week? Ned? Borracho? If not, I'll do another round. It'd be nice to focus on something other than track and field. Though I'm going to LA this week, which will make posting a challenge for a couple of days. How bout this...if Ned or Borr don't step up this week...I'll jump in next week for another 7 day run.
Post a Comment
<< Home