NEWs?
This was my story today, a hit and run on a parked car. Nobody killed, no damage other than what you see here... and it happened oh, Saturday morning!?! Yeah! 48 hours after the dust settled, we talk to a few locals and get the usual sound: "I couldn't believe it!", "Why didn't they just have the decency to stop?", "At least no one was killed!" UGH! And, 3 live shots!!! At least we didn't hear, "You guys are late, this happened Saturday." ARGH!!! I wish the car had been full of orphans and puppies! Then it would have been a story! Wow I sound like Padula.
on another note:
Remember him? Lucky and Dusty won't, but this is more proof that there's life after KEZI... For Jesse here it involves a DNE 700 in a room with no windows. Not much has changed.

2 Comments:
At 12:28 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
DNE 700???!!!
What kind of shit is that? Is your station even going to be ready for the full digital switch coming in Feburary?!
At 9:22 AM,
El Borracho said…
Digital?
Heck, our show open is on a roll of butcher's paper!
Post a Comment
<< Home