Wednesday?
Why are all assignment desk people a bit crazy?
Really, why? That wasn't rhetorical, I don't have the answer.
Anyway, amid the chaos that was this morning's 3 alarm fire that I went to but didn't do anything at I snapped this.

I won't complain about long cable runs for a while.
My main story for the day was lame. Something about mortgage regulation... which included a very rushed trip to Salem. A usually good reporter managed to include a 50 sec track in her script! followed by a 26 second bite! Neither of us really cared about this one.
At the end of a mediocre day... a 4 car fatal in beaverton. Flew it, nice light, snapped off another pic on the way back:
Really, why? That wasn't rhetorical, I don't have the answer.
Anyway, amid the chaos that was this morning's 3 alarm fire that I went to but didn't do anything at I snapped this.

I won't complain about long cable runs for a while.
My main story for the day was lame. Something about mortgage regulation... which included a very rushed trip to Salem. A usually good reporter managed to include a 50 sec track in her script! followed by a 26 second bite! Neither of us really cared about this one.
At the end of a mediocre day... a 4 car fatal in beaverton. Flew it, nice light, snapped off another pic on the way back:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home