AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, September 01, 2008

My contribution

to today's coverage
(click on the picture. watch the video... trust me)

Screen

was the live tag.

IMG_1664.JPG

Though, as you may have gathered, Heather and Tom had a wicked day out on the town with the protesters.

My favorite anarchist quote ever:

"We're making the decisions democratically..."

I'll let you mull that over.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:08 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Yeah everyone has the right to assemble....but does that mean they have the right to be jackasses and destroy things. Even if it is only an Elephant party. I say NO!

     
  • At 7:03 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    I think he meant to say...we're making decisions sporadically. That would make sense. So either he meant that...or he's an idiot. You decide.

    Oh...and now I know the hippies you spoke of. I was thinking a bunch of hippies were at the state fair, or something.

    Oh...and Dusty...sounding frighteningly conservative with your above comment. You're one step away from putting on a suit, getting high, killing a hooker in a motel 6, and making calls to your DA friend to help cover up the crime. My advice...stop now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home