JOE PAH

I'm back from Pennsylvania. The Beavers were dismantled by Penn State. But I did get to take a picture with the bronze Joe Paterno...which...now that I've seen him up close and in person...doesn't look all that different from the actual Joe Paterno.

3 Comments:
At 8:42 PM,
Lucky Day said…
Gotta love Joe-Pa. That man is an institution.
How about an 11 win weekend for the Big Ten. Pretty excellent.
At 1:18 PM,
El Borracho said…
11 wins against who? The Beavs were the best opponent the "big 10" could schedule? and Ohio State? cmon!
They need to absorb Notre Dame and call themselves the "Terrible 12" big 12 is taken...
At 1:22 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
This always pisses me off. Why the hell are they the "Big Ten"??? Ten what?? 10 states? No! 10 teams that complain too much plus Indiana? NO! There are 11 teams. Call the conference "something" 11.
Anything!
And Joe-pa??? Why is that guy still a coach? Of a Division I school no less. Do you want to know what I think? I think he was fired like a decade ago(back when he was slight younger than 100), and he just kept coming back like a freakin ghost. They kicked him out, re-keyed the building, and locked the doors, "proof" he appeared back on the field. They crated him up, shipped his ass to Antartica (Bugs Bunny style), but somehow he found his way back. They can't get rid of him. He is like a mascot now. He probably dies at least once a year in mid-season, and they keep bringing him back to life.
Post a Comment
<< Home