AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

On the move!

I'm super excited about going on my vacation next week



Can anyone guess where I could be going?

All I know is I need to get out of the desert.....and fast. All this solar energy is overloading my brain, and there is way too much shit to deal with right now. I'm debating not returning....maybe.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    If you don't come down to Eugene...I'm going to fly to Vegas and kick your ass. Seriously. I will. I've been wanting to go to Vegas anyway, and that will give me something to do while I'm there. So...yeah...get down here and save your ass the discomfort.

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    You think I'm afraid of you? I've seen you throw a punch. I know midget strippers with more arm power than you. Then again, I've never seen you kick. Entirely different story

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    You know nothing of what really went on between me and that pumpkin. But go ahead and doubt my power. It worked for Clark Kent...it shall work for me too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home