AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, December 15, 2008

What the......SNOW!?

Snow?! In Vegas?!

Global warming my ass! I can't believe that it is actually snowing here right now. I'm serious, it is really falling too. For the desert this is a miracle!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Actually...according to Al Gore...fucked up weather like this is a symptom of global warming. So...go throw a shoe at Bush if you don't like the snow.

     
  • At 12:34 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    I love the snow! I wish more would come down here. What I HATE it all the idoits who go insane because the sun disappears and white flakes fall from the sky. They can't drive. They won't think. They completely shut down all activities due to a simple change in the weather.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home