AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Monday, December 22, 2008

KOSMIC FREEDUM

The van was sold upon the completion of "Hippies"...and never seen again...until tonight. I was driving up to S's house in South Eugene. I turned off of Hilyard, around 34th Street, only to be immediately greeted by a familiar sight. Kosmic Freedum parked outside a church...looking as good as ever.

hippies van

I can't believe that shotty paint job has held up 3 and a half years!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    What do you mean shotty? I recall that being proffesionally designed and painted by the best of the business. Well at least it should have been for what was paid to paint that awesome van

     

Post a Comment

<< Home