Promos!
One wonderful woman in the creative department recruited me to shoot her new promo for one of our new segments.

It was super fun to shoot on the white sheet with the tiny HDcam and be able to tell people what to do and where to move... Though the kids kind of did whatever they wanted any way.

The best part is that I have no other responsibility than shooting this thing. Erica now has the fun task of going through all the video, putting it to the music, adding the voice track, and graphic. An unenviable task, I might add.

It was super fun to shoot on the white sheet with the tiny HDcam and be able to tell people what to do and where to move... Though the kids kind of did whatever they wanted any way.

The best part is that I have no other responsibility than shooting this thing. Erica now has the fun task of going through all the video, putting it to the music, adding the voice track, and graphic. An unenviable task, I might add.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home