AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Houston


Not such a bad town... except for the lack of good beer!


I stayed at a hotel right next to the ballpark and hoop arena. Made it easy to catch a quick game.



Unfortunately that proximity meant that i had to carry my 100+ pounds of stuff to the arena each day. The mini bar made the return trip a bit more bearable.

The playoff games were entertaining, but in the end disappointing.


Brandon concurs.

In the airport:

At the time I thought this guy was just paranoid. Today I read that the first US swine flu death was in Houston...

Hmmmm...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Did you tell Joel Iwanagua you saw his twin brother wearing a surgeons mask at the Houston Airport?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home