posted by Anonymous @ 6:17 PM
At 8:42 PM, Unknown said…
Going crazy with the strike out... I shouldn't have said anything.
At 9:36 PM, Anonymous said…
Whatever...you're just jealous cause I'm funnier with it than you!
At 9:46 AM, Unknown said…
whatever. You're totally lame.
At 8:49 PM, Anonymous said…
Whatever...uhhh...yeah...Whatever! Punk!
At 12:07 AM, Unknown said…
Let's not fight anymore, Guapo... We must collaborate and hassle Dusty and Ned who have not graced us with their presence for sometime now.So lame, boys. I'm dissappointed.
At 7:59 AM, Anonymous said…
Yeah...you SUCK! Post a pic, losers! (a special chair pic will be coming soon...we just haven't had all of us in the building at the same time since he's left.)
Post a Comment
<< Home
6 Comments:
At 8:42 PM,
Unknown said…
Going crazy with the strike out... I shouldn't have said anything.
At 9:36 PM,
Anonymous said…
Whatever...you're just jealous cause I'm funnier with it than you!
At 9:46 AM,
Unknown said…
whatever. You're totally lame.
At 8:49 PM,
Anonymous said…
Whatever...uhhh...yeah...Whatever! Punk!
At 12:07 AM,
Unknown said…
Let's not fight anymore, Guapo...
We must collaborate and hassle Dusty and Ned who have not graced us with their presence for sometime now.
So lame, boys. I'm dissappointed.
At 7:59 AM,
Anonymous said…
Yeah...you SUCK! Post a pic, losers! (a special chair pic will be coming soon...we just haven't had all of us in the building at the same time since he's left.)
Post a Comment
<< Home