VOSOTS
I enjoy VOSOT days.
The variety, the solitude, the absence of reporters, it's a nice day. Sure, there's a lot to do. Sometimes I have someplace to be at 11, 12, 1, 2... but I'm never in one place long enough to overstay my welcome. It's not half bad.

I can cruise with the radio up and can sing as loud as I want.

The only communication with the desk is the radio and my pager.

And sometimes I'll even get a stowaway.
The variety, the solitude, the absence of reporters, it's a nice day. Sure, there's a lot to do. Sometimes I have someplace to be at 11, 12, 1, 2... but I'm never in one place long enough to overstay my welcome. It's not half bad.

I can cruise with the radio up and can sing as loud as I want.

The only communication with the desk is the radio and my pager.

And sometimes I'll even get a stowaway.

1 Comments:
At 9:32 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm passing on a message from Gok-Dar...He says VOSOT patrol sucks balls.
Post a Comment
<< Home