Good day.
I had VOSOTS again today. I'd have to say that this was the BEST day of VOSOTS any girl could ask for.
First, I was sent to Sapulpa to shoot the "Hottest Firefighters in Tulsa." They were having a calendar signing. Let me tell you, they were very attractive young men. Then I went to get video of the pets of the week, then I went to see the world's largest grill, where I got to eat a very tasty bratwurst.

So let's recap, Hot Firemen, a puppy and kitty, food.
You really can't beat that...
First, I was sent to Sapulpa to shoot the "Hottest Firefighters in Tulsa." They were having a calendar signing. Let me tell you, they were very attractive young men. Then I went to get video of the pets of the week, then I went to see the world's largest grill, where I got to eat a very tasty bratwurst.

So let's recap, Hot Firemen, a puppy and kitty, food.
You really can't beat that...

2 Comments:
At 11:33 PM,
Anonymous said…
Alright Miss Fancy...how did you type in the crossed out text? I've wanted to know how to do that for sooo long. Like (at least) 2 weeks. Fess up!
At 10:17 AM,
Unknown said…
Hmmmm....
If I type it out it won't let me post it... I'll e-mail it to you.
Post a Comment
<< Home