Come On Guys
We got to start posting more pictures, or El Guapo is going to ride into our village, rape our horses, and ride off on our women.
This is my favorite billboard in town. I once went to this establishment looking for her, but I'm sure that she is not real. I'll continue to search, though...for El Guapo that is. He wouldn't rest.

Lucky get your camera fixed.
Ned show us what going on in Hippieville.
This is my favorite billboard in town. I once went to this establishment looking for her, but I'm sure that she is not real. I'll continue to search, though...for El Guapo that is. He wouldn't rest.

Lucky get your camera fixed.
Ned show us what going on in Hippieville.

3 Comments:
At 6:02 PM,
Unknown said…
Those guys at best buy haven't called me to tell me if it's fixed... I'm getting a bit impatient.
At 11:24 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Well, if is was me...I'd go right down there and say, "HEY! YOU STOP COMING AROUND HERE SAYING MY MOM DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FIX CAMERAS, AND PRETENDING TO ME THE MAILMAN...WHILE SHE TRYING TO MAKE ME LUNCH....OR I'LL KICK YOU IN THE NUUUUUUUUTS!
At 1:10 PM,
Anonymous said…
I'm on line a-holes!
Beware...sunny pictures are coming!
Post a Comment
<< Home