Rescue Me
I had a few cool days in a row.
Yesterday I covered the Fire Fighter Challenge Championship. Touch guys saving lives that's what this competition is all about...oh yeah...and winning the dummy drag. Take notice of weather.

Then.....today I was off, so I went to the Aviation Nation Air Show at Nellis Air Force Base.
It was awesome. Fighter jets flying overhead, old era plane demos, plus up close looks at all the planes. It was a great time. I had so much fun just walking around the base taking photos.

You can't really see it in this pic, but it was cold out today. I'm talking long sleeve, coat wearing cold. It was funny watching all the people who had no clue how to dress on cold days. You can see more on my photostream. You know where it's at.
Events like these makes Vegas an awesome place to live.
Yesterday I covered the Fire Fighter Challenge Championship. Touch guys saving lives that's what this competition is all about...oh yeah...and winning the dummy drag. Take notice of weather.

Then.....today I was off, so I went to the Aviation Nation Air Show at Nellis Air Force Base.
It was awesome. Fighter jets flying overhead, old era plane demos, plus up close looks at all the planes. It was a great time. I had so much fun just walking around the base taking photos.

You can't really see it in this pic, but it was cold out today. I'm talking long sleeve, coat wearing cold. It was funny watching all the people who had no clue how to dress on cold days. You can see more on my photostream. You know where it's at.
Events like these makes Vegas an awesome place to live.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home