AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Snow in Nevada?

My story was lame today. I had to drive up to Mt. Charleston today searching for someone to tell me the reason why there is NO SNOW.

Duh! It's 70 degrees outside.

Well, Mt. Charleston is behind schedule for opening ski season. Infact most of the West is off schedule. Damn you Al Gore!

You can see that they are trying to make their own snow. It's the white stuff towards the bottom. At least they are trying. What the hell is Mr. Gore doing? Nothing! He's doing NOTHING!

Good news is one of the managers said I could come up anytime and get a free media pass. That is if the snow ever shows up. Once the snow does fall...I'm off. You see I'm making "The Jed Money" now, so I'm going to go to Utah, and Cali, and possibly Colorado once all that beautiful white snow falls from heaven.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home