AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

CLIPPED

No...I don't hang with Ron Jeremy.
No...I don't frolic in the snow.
No...I don't do...what ever Vegas shit, Vegas people do.
But...

...I do give myself hair cuts!


...And...No...I don't miss news photography...
...sniff...sniff...

4 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Does that say Vidal Sassoon? What kind of hair trimmers are those?

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It seems you answered your own question.

     
  • At 8:42 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    NO! What kind are those? Huh......huh

     
  • At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i don't fucking know. they're clippers! vidal sassoon clippers! like you'd use on a sheep. you're familiar with sheep aren't you?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home