AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

CALI LIFE

You punks want sun?!

I give you sun!


As for the station itself...
I don't want to look like too much of a goon, so I haven't run around taking pictures like an idiot yet. For now...you'll have to settle for the train tracks I cross to and from work every day.

I have yet to NOT hit a train...so far.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sunny, eh?

    It's 60 now (wed morn). And they're saying snow tonight... Fun times.

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ITS FUCKING SNOWING AND RAINING AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!!!! MAKE UP YOUR MIND J.C.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Windy as hell...making it cold. Below freezing tonight I like the cold. everyone else hates it. Bring on the snow!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home