The storm of century




On Thursday night write before the D.S.= "Dip Shit" went homeafter a long day of doing nothing, told our A.E. that he wanted someone to come in and do the morning show. His thinking was that because there was a big storm ariving that night there would tons of damage that morning. Problem is that when D.S. thinks, the world becomes opposite land. The lucky souls where me and angry angry apa. We woke and drove around on Fri morning to find no damage. After the live shots of course there were calls of damage in Junk Town. we drove to J.C. to find lots of damage. The night before we were promised by D.S. that we would be done by 1. We finshed at 6:30. Boy am I going to miss the sleeze.

3 Comments:
At 4:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wouldn't "Dip Shit" be DS, rather than DP?
At 7:19 PM,
Unknown said…
you are correct. I guess I was thinking about Derek Perry
At 8:01 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
You should already know this by now. Junk Town is where all the shit happens.
Post a Comment
<< Home