AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A Room with a View



Originally uploaded by Dusty Bottoms.
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. I haven't had anything interesting happen to me. Maybe it is because I've been flying in the helicopter all week. Waking up early, shooting traffic, and taking naps doesn't really make good photos. There's only so many ways to photograph the inside of a helicopter cockpit. On the other hand the valley looks amazing when you are flying over it. This city goes on forever. Maybe next week I'll get some cooler pics. Not all of us can have spontaneous cat fights.

3 Comments:

  • At 12:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your picture beats what everyone else has been posting...which is nothing! Oh...the Ron Jeremy pic was pretty sweet.

     
  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    Only problem is that is all I've been taking lately

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Sure, sure...

    Mister, "all I do is ride in helicopters" doesn't have anything cool to take pictures of.... right.

    Try going to work everyday to shoot ANOTHER "how to keep your family safe from _____" story... then we can talk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home