Stickers
When I having a bad day all I have to do is look up. In my news car, among a collection of vistors badges and a "wash your hands" sticker that just appeared one day, I have a reminder of where I came from.

As lovely Emily has pointed out, the old logo sits there, just above my eye line, waiting to be noticed. When I need a reality check I just look up and think...
"At least I don't have to deal with that shit anymore."

As lovely Emily has pointed out, the old logo sits there, just above my eye line, waiting to be noticed. When I need a reality check I just look up and think...
"At least I don't have to deal with that shit anymore."

2 Comments:
At 12:23 AM,
Anonymous said…
word.
At 12:56 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
It wasn't all bad. I'll post something tomorrow to remind you of the good times
Post a Comment
<< Home