S.F.
Took a quick day trip out to San Francisco with wife today. I didn't take too many shots...just a couple of snaps here and there. There's about 20 or so on my flickr page. Here's a couple of samples...



You can see in this last one that I really need to get my camera cleaned. I must have gotten some junk inside when I did a lens change. By the way...that's the Golden Gate bridge behind the gull. Ned and Borracho knew that already.



You can see in this last one that I really need to get my camera cleaned. I must have gotten some junk inside when I did a lens change. By the way...that's the Golden Gate bridge behind the gull. Ned and Borracho knew that already.

2 Comments:
At 7:44 PM,
Unknown said…
Looks like you found the marina.
At 8:28 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
I wish I could go back to S. F.
Post a Comment
<< Home