AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Friday, April 06, 2007

BOUGHT THESE ON WEDNESDAY

YEAH, I'M A FREAKING NERD.
GRINDHOUSE...EWWWWWWWW!!!!
(use Ned's nerd voice on that line)

SO...TONIGHT I WILL SIT FOR 3 HOURS...ABSORBING THE MOST RECENT WORK OF MY DIRECTOR-IDOLS. A COUPLE OF MY CALI-PEEPS WILL BE JOINING ME AND WIFE. DINNER, DRINKS, GRINDHOUSE...SHOULD BE A GOOD NIGHT AS LONG AS THERE AREN'T ANY ASSHOLES KICKING THE BACK OF MY SEAT. THAT COULD SEND ME INTO A FRENZY. NOT A GOOD FRENZY...BUT A BAD FRENZY...YOU KNOW? YEAH, YOU DO.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    ewww grindhouse blood gore girls ewwwwwwww

     
  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    so what's the verdict? Did it meet your expectations?

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Fuck yeah...it was great.
    On a side note, I hate this country and all of the white people living in it. Grindhouse came in 4th in the nation behind 2 kids movies (understandable, kids movies always rake big on holiday weekend.) Also beating Grindhouse, with double the box office rake, that stupid fucking skating movie! The Will Ferrell and Napolean Dynomtie movie! Who would pay money for that bullshit? This country is full of idiots. I hate white people for other reasons.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home