I figured it out...
Meet Heather

Heather reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure out who it was until tonight when it hit me!
Doesn't Heather look like someone we know?

Not only is her appearance similar, but she really sounds just like our favorite "In Gear" reporter and marathon runner. Separated at birth? Maybe...

Heather reminded me of someone but I couldn't figure out who it was until tonight when it hit me!
Doesn't Heather look like someone we know?

Not only is her appearance similar, but she really sounds just like our favorite "In Gear" reporter and marathon runner. Separated at birth? Maybe...

10 Comments:
At 10:40 PM,
Unknown said…
Yea kind of but Heather has that "why didn't become an insurance sales women and become rich face". and Erin has "thats what I did face". LOL
At 11:17 PM,
Mr KR said…
Heather has that look...you know that look like she's the type that'd just....uhhhhhhh....you know?
At 9:35 AM,
Lucky Day said…
Uhhhhh... I'm not sure what you're getting at...
At 9:44 AM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Oh yeah! I know what you're getting at....she's got that look. That look like she ready to.....Uhhhhhh....you know, OH YEAH!
At 12:29 PM,
Lucky Day said…
I hate you both.
At 12:59 PM,
Mr KR said…
Yeah...I mean...she'd be the type that'd...uhhhh...oh man. For real.
At 3:53 PM,
Unknown said…
uhhhhh yea
At 8:14 AM,
El Borracho said…
From the FNG:
huh?
At 12:12 PM,
Mr KR said…
alright dum-dum's...go rent office space right now...then this whole thing will make a lot more sense.
At 5:22 PM,
Unknown said…
whats office space??
Post a Comment
<< Home