AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Why Hellooooooooo!

Hey, boys! Miss me?

I have finally rejoined the world wide internets! Oh, boy, did I do a lot while I was gone...

Most notably I started my new job! Check out the new gear -

IMG_0293.JPG

I'll take a picture of the car here sometime. It's awesome. I'll also get a picture of my new urban station, right downtown, and my slightly rustic basement dwelling. It's a bit too rustic to share with you now... I'll wait until I pimp it up.

One of my first assignments was to shoot the presser announcing my alma maters' new basketball coach. Awesome! How we got that guy to come to our crappy bball team, I will never know.

IMG_0296.JPG

I also got to hang out with the guys from my college journalism classes. The original "news team." We're all spread out so we don't see each other often. It's a great perk to moving back home. I know the town, I know where to hang out, and I know people.

IMG_0302.JPG

I did a bunch of other stuff too, but those are the highlights. Once I get comfotable with these new reporters, expect me to bring the "digi-cam" out more often. I gotta show your the sweet photo lounge and our kick ass rock star parking. Oh, you're gonna love it.

I almost forgot. I've even got a "bio" on the station website... See if you can find it!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home