AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Off the Wagon

Sorry that I've been I no show lately, but I've been busy. Also can anyone guess what I've doing with my time. I'll give you a hint. It rhymes with "blinking".



I think that there might be a problem, though. I may have overdone it a little bit. After this past weekend of double all-nighters followed by full work days, I may need a small break.

So I going off the wagon. I'm not a quitter, though. I'm just resting up for bigger and better events. In a few weeks I have another Vegas style bachelor party to throw.

Viva Las Vegas!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    You look the most sober in that picture. Rehab is for quitters.

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    quit deleting your comments you cowards!

    by the way...being off the wagon means you're drinking...i think you mean to go on the wagon. or maybe you don't. either way, i'm still drinking!

     
  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    Dude... you're buddy on the left looks like Jake Gyllinh... Gylenha.. The guy from Brokeback Mountain. I didn't know you traveled with celebrities.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home