AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Implosion!!

Last night at about 2:30 am, the Legendary Stardust was imploded. I watched it happen with a group of friends from my station's helo pad.

It was really cool. There were a ton of fireworks to celebrate the occasion. Then there was a pyrotechnic countdown on the building, followed by the implosion which took only seconds. The dust cloud was huge.
I accidently erased the video I shot on my camera. Sorry it was late. But the good news is that you can see it on my station's website. Also my friend Dan video taped it to put on youtube.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    deleted the video?
    i'd fire you for that.

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    It wasn't video for work, it was my own personal video on my point and click camera. So what now, are you going to take my breathing rights away. Plus I can get a HD DVD copy whenever I want.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home