Top O' the Morning
I got wreaked this pass weekend. I had some friends in town, and mostly it was St. Patty's Day.
Here is a my friend Matt, he was dressed up as a leprechaun getting a green shot from a real leprechaun. Always after me lucky charms!!

I was mostly excited that I got to see my friends Carmal, Jill, and Mike (not shown). It was good to see Jill again. I realized how much I actually miss her. I still don't know why I ever left Oregon.

But now they have all gone home to their different cities, and
I remain to party another day.
Here is a my friend Matt, he was dressed up as a leprechaun getting a green shot from a real leprechaun. Always after me lucky charms!!

I was mostly excited that I got to see my friends Carmal, Jill, and Mike (not shown). It was good to see Jill again. I realized how much I actually miss her. I still don't know why I ever left Oregon.

But now they have all gone home to their different cities, and
I remain to party another day.

2 Comments:
At 9:54 PM,
Unknown said…
you left you because you could not stand being in jed's shawdow anymore. its big really big
At 12:27 AM,
Mr KR said…
you left because you were tired of padula coming into your room and having his way with you. he was big...really big...and you were sore.
Post a Comment
<< Home