AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Downpour

Here's a little present for Dusty.
He misses good weather.
We've got enough good weather up here to go around.

IMG_3640.JPG

This is just after a pretty decent downpour/thunderstorm.

Good stuff.

I'll get myself a rain cover for my camera and next time I'll go out in the rain. Maybe.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    It's good to see you left your parents basement to take a picture...next time try going past the sidewalk.

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Blogger Lucky Day said…

    We don't have a sidewalk. This is the 'burbs, baby.

    ...besides, I was on the deck.

    Punk.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home