OR...EHH...GONE...
How can I sum up my recent trip to Oregon?
1: Golf
2: Drunk
3: Friends
If I had to do it over again, I would have drank much less alcohol. Borracho can attest for my level of intoxication.

He dropped in to witness my drunken foolishness. Oh well.
Anyway...other than the above...I had a blast...got a couple of shots...here's the highlights...

A big F'ing bug crashed our dinner on Chapala's outdoor patio.

I played buttloads of golf...18 holes-per-day...4-days-straight...

Ang spilled a beer down her golf bag...

While I went right on lookin' cool...

At the wedding...

I stalked the wedding photographer...

Was caught several times at the bar...

And sent to the hotel room early...by wife.
All in all...a great time. But...as I said before...way too much boozin'. Check the flickr page for more pics.
1: Golf
2: Drunk
3: Friends
If I had to do it over again, I would have drank much less alcohol. Borracho can attest for my level of intoxication.

He dropped in to witness my drunken foolishness. Oh well.
Anyway...other than the above...I had a blast...got a couple of shots...here's the highlights...

A big F'ing bug crashed our dinner on Chapala's outdoor patio.

I played buttloads of golf...18 holes-per-day...4-days-straight...

Ang spilled a beer down her golf bag...

While I went right on lookin' cool...

At the wedding...

I stalked the wedding photographer...

Was caught several times at the bar...

And sent to the hotel room early...by wife.
All in all...a great time. But...as I said before...way too much boozin'. Check the flickr page for more pics.

2 Comments:
At 10:23 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
Drunk guapo rocks!!!
I went out three nights in a row this week. Liast night until 6 a.m.
It kicks ass.
We need to plan a trip to do the same
At 5:29 PM,
Unknown said…
Hey I want to come. After the last couple of months I need a drunk trip. And would be nice to see you too.
Post a Comment
<< Home