AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

INJUSTICE!!!!

This morning I was shocked to fit this!




Some asshole broke into my take home news truck overnight. They stolen my NEW Sachtler hot pod, my lowel 3- light kit, and a mail crate filled with various cables and rolls of gaffers tape. That's all! They didn't go inside the rest of the truck looking for anything else.




This fucking sucks and now I am freaking paranoid as hell about the thieves returning to try and brake into my house and steal more of my stuff.
There is definitely injustice, suffering and a threatened of liberty going on here

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger Mr KR said…

    Fuck, dude! Did you leave that in the car overnight? Are you in trouble?

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Dusty Bottoms said…

    It was right outside my house overnight. I always park in the drive way, and bring in the imporatnt gear, camera, mics, batteries, etc. But I never thought someone would brake in for a tripod. I'm not in trouble. It happens. I just hate that I have no use a shitty tripod

     

Post a Comment

<< Home