AV Geeks
Five amigos once thrown together in Hippieville...
Now, we're fighting evil in the desert, on the prairie and in the city.
Sure, we're the glorified AV geeks of local news... but we're much much cooler.

Friday, August 03, 2007

PALMERO

YOU ALL KNOW DUFF, RIGHT?
WELL...LAST NIGHT OUR HYPER-ACTIVE SON-OF-A-CELEBRITY ASSIGNMENT EDITOR WAS ON VACATION. SO...WE STUCK DUFF ON THE DESK. I ASSUME HE DID A GOOD JOB. ACTUALLY I HAVE NO IDEA. HE COULD HAVE SUCKED IT UP BIG TIME, FOR ALL I KNOW. THE ONLY THING I DO KNOW IS THINGS WERE SLOW ON THE DESK LAST NIGHT. HOW DO I KNOW THAT? WELL...IF HE WERE BUSY ON THE DESK, HE WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TIME TO GIVE HIMSELF THIS TATTOO.

ANY OF YOU EVER CHECK OUT HIS BLOG?
HE BLOGGED ABOUT IT AFTER GETTING HOME.
I PROMISE, HIS POST IS MORE ENTERTAINING THAN MINE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home