posted by El Borracho @ 6:48 PM
At 9:41 PM, Lucky Day said…
Correct.
At 10:09 PM, Dusty Bottoms said…
What did you forget? "Hmmm it's luch time, oh yeah, I need to take a picture of something oh no,....how about this."
At 10:38 PM, Mr KR said…
I used to eat those same burritos...like...every day! Then I developed an ulcer.
At 10:20 AM, El Borracho said…
I was too busy during the day flying over a plane crash to take antthing decent. Then I rode to eugene right after work. So those burritos were my lunch and dinner... and ulcer machine.
Post a Comment
<< Home
4 Comments:
At 9:41 PM,
Lucky Day said…
Correct.
At 10:09 PM,
Dusty Bottoms said…
What did you forget? "Hmmm it's luch time, oh yeah, I need to take a picture of something oh no,....
how about this."
At 10:38 PM,
Mr KR said…
I used to eat those same burritos...like...every day! Then I developed an ulcer.
At 10:20 AM,
El Borracho said…
I was too busy during the day flying over a plane crash to take antthing decent. Then I rode to eugene right after work. So those burritos were my lunch and dinner... and ulcer machine.
Post a Comment
<< Home