Mmmmmm.....Squishee
Hola amigos,
Remember back in the day we all drive down to the Dairy Queen to get cold treats to beat off the hot heat. Those were fun times. Well since it is hot here in the desert EVERYDAY and water gets a little old sometimes, the other day I really wanted some DQ goodness. One problem though, most of the DQ's here are ghetto plus none are anywhere close to my station. So I got the next best thing. Mmmmmm......Slurpee

Or should I say Mmmmmmm....Squishee. For the upcoming Simpsons Movie 7/11 has changed its Slurpee and other products to items you could find in Simpson's Kwik-E-Mart. There is also one store in the valley that has changed its entire store front to look like the Kwik-E-Mart. Only 7 stores in the whole nation have done this and there is one here. I've been trying for weeks to get a picture of it, but it is located in the far Southeast part of of the valley, we rarely go down there for news. Manly because it is a nice area, not too many shootings, robberys, home invasions, gang block parties, drug busts, or officer involved shootings (am I missing anything) happening there.

But still Squishees are delicious. There is a 7/11 on nearly every block, so beating the heat is getting a bit easier these days.
Remember back in the day we all drive down to the Dairy Queen to get cold treats to beat off the hot heat. Those were fun times. Well since it is hot here in the desert EVERYDAY and water gets a little old sometimes, the other day I really wanted some DQ goodness. One problem though, most of the DQ's here are ghetto plus none are anywhere close to my station. So I got the next best thing. Mmmmmm......Slurpee

Or should I say Mmmmmmm....Squishee. For the upcoming Simpsons Movie 7/11 has changed its Slurpee and other products to items you could find in Simpson's Kwik-E-Mart. There is also one store in the valley that has changed its entire store front to look like the Kwik-E-Mart. Only 7 stores in the whole nation have done this and there is one here. I've been trying for weeks to get a picture of it, but it is located in the far Southeast part of of the valley, we rarely go down there for news. Manly because it is a nice area, not too many shootings, robberys, home invasions, gang block parties, drug busts, or officer involved shootings (am I missing anything) happening there.

But still Squishees are delicious. There is a 7/11 on nearly every block, so beating the heat is getting a bit easier these days.

1 Comments:
At 7:43 PM,
Mr KR said…
I'd rather have a 'Duff beer.
Post a Comment
<< Home